It’s been said that no one ever wakes up and says, “Oh, I want to call a plumber”! While the statement is true, we know when you call it is important.
Below are 5 reasons you should call a plumber:
- Clogged drains – While it’s true that sometimes you can unclog some minor clogs with a plunger, there are some that require a professional to clear the clog. In the event that you are having repeat clogged lines, give us a call and we can see what is causing the ongoing problem. You might be surprised at the amount of hair, grease build up or even roots that could be in your line.
- No water – Did you forget to pay the water bill? Probably not! So when you wake up to no water, it might be a sign that you need to call a plumber. Some reasons for no water could be frozen pipes, major leaks or back ups. These things can cause extreme structure damage if not taken care of quickly.
- Leaking water heater – Too often we get the panicked calls of water heater problems but when we ask how long it’s been leaking the answer is usually a couple of weeks. Oh no! Did you know that small leaks can lead to rust and corrosion, which can lead to a need for a whole new water heater. Don’t let another leak go a week, give us a call today!
- Low water pressure – Low water pressure can sometimes be solved on your own by simply cleaning out your aerator of a faucet or fixture, but if that doesn’t do the trick you may want to call out a professional for service.
- Running toilets – It happens, ALOT! The toilet is running and you jiggle the handle to make it stop, only until it starts again, but did you know that by not repairing the proper parts in that water closet can cost you more money in the long run? Stop throwing money down the drain and give us a call.